Recruiting Question

This is a weird stupid take. I guess 5* recruits should have chosen OU over KU 2 years ago when we were in the final four then and they weren't?

Also, so you are on the record, fewer than 12 wins next year right?

And anyone who thinks Tech isn't going to take a hit from losing Keenan Evans just isn't paying attention.

It is nice to be included in the top 5 for this kid, but if he chooses OU over TTU, he needs to be institutionalized...just look at the trajectory of the 2 programs. 1 could very well be in the Final Four tomorrow by this time, and the other could have a team next year win fewer than 12 games.

Seriously? C'mon, TTU makes their 3rd ever Sweet 16 and 1st ever Elite Eight and now a player would be nuts choosing OU over them? Too many of our fans underrate our top-20 all time tradition. Even if TTU looks better next year, I'm banking we'll continue to be better most years. Also, how do you know Beard won't take a better job and put TTU back in the Big XII basement?

OU is a much easier sell than Texas Tech. Don't believe me? try living in Norman and Lubbock both.

Back