Ryan Humphrey to OU (as asst)

Would you say Humphrey was a better all around player than Manek?
Or were they pretty equal?

Hump was a much better athlete - with the ability to block shots. Manek was taller and a much better outside shooter.

In today's game, Manek probably better. In the game when Hump played, he would have been move valuable, IMO. Hard to say which one was better really.

No where near a first round pick in today’s NBA.

So he couldn't shoot huh?

That's why I always laugh when I look at guys like Shaq going into todays game. Where the Hell would Shaq be picked in today's game? If at all?

Man couldn't shoot outside 4 feet from the basket. Wasn't a great passer coming out of LSU either. So crazy to think about.

That's why I always laugh when I look at guys like Shaq going into todays game. Where the Hell would Shaq be picked in today's game? If at all?

Man couldn't shoot outside 4 feet from the basket. Wasn't a great passer coming out of LSU either. So crazy to think about.

shaq lol #1 by every team in the league

Lol. #1 overall.

“If at all”

#1 overall.

Back