Sam Bradford?

When he is starting for the Rams next season.

Well there is still a good month+ before the season starts so I'm sure he'll be ready by then. It is his shooting arm though, so it will take some adjusting. :D

Fatty,

I read an article today that suggests Snyder might bench Coffman in favor of Sammy Lamur (Emmanul Lamurs twin brother)... He is 6'4'' 215, very athletic, and is supposed to have a much stronger arm than Coffman or Gregory.. They are redshirting him this year but might pull the redshirt.

Thoughts on that?

Fatty,

I read an article today that suggests Snyder might bench Coffman in favor of Sammy Lamur (Emmanul Lamurs twin brother)... He is 6'4'' 215, very athletic, and is supposed to have a much stronger arm than Coffman or Gregory.. They are redshirting him this year but might pull the redshirt.

Thoughts on that?

adb, i told you we would suck. 15 points a game?!?!? Coffman is horrible. Lamur is a complete unknown, he didn't start @ his juco.

He'll be back for Miami.

That is what I think too. But I hope if he is not 100% that the team doctor, trainers, Stoops, Hueple, Wilson, the other coaches, his teammates and his parents all beat it into his head that he can't play no matter how badly the competitor in him wants to play. I would hate to see him destroy his career. I honestly believe Sam is going to be a big time pro. The guy is amazing. He is great at every sport he plays (he could play D-1 basketball, hockey and golf in addition to football). He also makes great grades and could easily quit sports and make a great living as an attorney like he originally said he was going to do when he started school.

That is what I think too. But I hope if he is not 100% that the team doctor, trainers, Stoops, Hueple, Wilson, the other coaches, his teammates and his parents all beat it into his head that he can't play no matter how badly the competitor in him wants to play. I would hate to see him destroy his career. I honestly believe Sam is going to be a big time pro. The guy is amazing. He is great at every sport he plays (he could play D-1 basketball, hockey and golf in addition to football). He also makes great grades and could easily quit sports and make a great living as an attorney like he originally said he was going to do when he started school.

I'm not so sure about whether he will be back for Miami. I agree with everything else you said. I don't think there is any chance they'll turn him loose to play until he is very close to 100% and the danger of re-injury is very low. Once he does come back, I would rather see 4 or 5 holding penalties a game than see him take a hit like the one in the BYU game.

I'm not so sure about whether he will be back for Miami. I agree with everything else you said. I don't think there is any chance they'll turn him loose to play until he is very close to 100% and the danger of re-injury is very low. Once he does come back, I would rather see 4 or 5 holding penalties a game than see him take a hit like the one in the BYU game.

I would prefer to see the coaches and Bradford hurt teams that blitz with short routes like a slant. Heuple was great a punishing teams that blitzed.

Who cares?

We've got a great New Mexican boy running the show now!

Not real sure that his injury is the type that will re-injure itself. Kind of a fluke the way he landed. You know he's been hit like that hundreds of times.

Who cares?

We've got a great New Mexican boy running the show now!

I hope your kidding. I have no problem with Jones but I care. I don't want Sam's decision (that I wanted him make) costs him his dream to play in the NFL.

Back