Scoring possibilities

Ray willis averaged 6.4 minutes a game and averaged 3.3 points in those minutes a game

Cade davis averaged 14.6 minutes a game

You can't do that. Most of Ray's time was mopup, so he could jack it up. You can't do that in the course of a close game.

I see that Ray has talent, but I also see a very raw player. We'll see how well he adapts this year.

Ray willis averaged 6.4 minutes a game and averaged 3.3 points in those minutes a game

Cade davis averaged 14.6 minutes a game

So assuming ray gets the same minutes cade had 14.6 / 6.4 = 7.52 points a game...now if he has been working hard he can easily imporve his shooting precentage bumping him up to around 10 points per

Cade played more minutes because of other things and I don't see that changing. Ray may have avg 6 a game in limited minutes but his man probably avg 8 in the same span.

You can't do that. Most of Ray's time was mopup, so he could jack it up. You can't do that in the course of a close game.

I see that Ray has talent, but I also see a very raw player. We'll see how well he adapts this year.

Good point regarding mop-up duty, TU. He did however show good flashes in non-mop-up time during the non-conference (Tulsa and Gardner Webb come to mind).

There is no doubt in my mind that Ray can score at a high level in high level basketball. What I need to see is hustle, defense, and a willingness to get others involved.

There is no doubt in my mind that Ray can score at a high level in high level basketball. What I need to see is hustle, defense, and a willingness to get others involved.

So what you're saying is Ray needs to work on his defense and he needs to become a better team player on offense. I hope he learned a thing or two from BG. There is no excuse for him not to give a 100% every day. Hopefully he has grown up and he's ready to take his game to the next level.

Back