Scout.com: New Update on Stevie Clark

AdaSooner

Admin Emeritus
Reaction score
Scout.com's, Josh Gershon, posted a new article and interview with Stevie Clark yesterday. Clark confirmed that he will remain in the Class of 2013. He said that if he had reclassified to the 2012 class, he "was going to go to UCLA."

He went on to say that now that he's staying in school, he's much more wide open in his recruitment, and will now take his time.

"UCLA is still a school I'm looking at but I really like Florida State, Missouri, Oklahoma State and Oklahoma"

He plans to take all five visits, and he will take his brother with him on those trips. FSU, Mizzou and UCLA will definitely get an official visit. He said he'll decide which school he wants to attend after his senior year, which appears to mean that he will not sign an LOI in the November signing period. He wants to major in business, so "the business school will be important."

http://scouthoops.scout.com/2/1203205.ht

Scout.com's, Josh Gershon, posted a new article and interview with Stevie Clark yesterday. Clark confirmed that he will remain in the Class of 2013. He said that if he had reclassified to the 2012 class, he "was going to go to UCLA."

He went on to say that now that he's staying in school, he's much more wide open in his recruitment, and will now take his time.

He plans to take all five visits, and he will take his brother with him on those trips. FSU, Mizzou and UCLA will definitely get an official visit. He said he'll decide which school he wants to attend after his senior year, which appears to mean that he will not sign an LOI in the November signing period. He wants to major in business, so "the business school will be important."

http://scouthoops.scout.com/2/1203205.ht

Well that ruins our chances substantially. And I can say that because I'm a Price grad.

Interesting. Isn't Jordan Woodard deciding here in the next month of so?

**** must have gone down hill. When I left Price was a top 50 business school and on its way up.

Me too. I was there right after the donation was made and ratings went through the roof by the time I graduated. Felt pretty lucky.

That is interesting. The kid needs to research a little. UCLA does not have an undergraduate business program. They have an MBA school, but they do not offer bachelor degrees. We actually got Jesse White in football a few years ago because he found out on his official visit to UCLA this fact.

I still think he ends up at Mizzou. He's been pretty high on them since day 1, and they are close to home.

I still think he ends up at Mizzou. He's been pretty high on them since day 1, and they are close to home.

You may be right. He doesn't seem to be too high on OU anymore, so I have all but given up on seeing him in the C&C next fall.

I just hope our coaches don't take a pass on someone like Woodard while Stevie is trying to make up his mind. We've been down that road before, and it never works out in our favor.

Back