Sooner transfers stats

I just hope our players now don't all leave again next year because with what we have coming in, in a couple years we could be really legit!

OU returned a core 4 plus cortes this season ..

next year i would bet they return at least 9 off this years team

Gibson is the one I miss the most. Harkless would help us a bunch. He didn’t need to be a primary scorer. A role guy who occasionally has a big scoring game.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/stevecarp56/status/1594771865217937408[/TWEET]

Early returns on this year's crop:

Benny Schroder--Geo. Washington
12 pts, 6 reb, 2 asst in 20 minutes vs. William & Mary

Jacob Groves--UVA
9 pts, 1 reb, 1 asst in 15 minutes vs. Tarleton State

Joe Bamisile--VCU
They open their season vs. Samford on Friday.

Bijan Cortes--Wichita State
Ineligible to play for at least this semester due to an undisclosed academic issue. A waiver request was denied by the NCAA.

Jalen Hill--UNLV
Season opener is tomorrow night vs. Southern

CJ Noland--UNT
Season opener is tomorrow night vs. No. Iowa

Grant Sherfield
Playing for Metropolitans 92 of the French LNB Pro A.

Cj got slim! Someone told him it had to be done!

Bijan feel off that wagon

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/CSmithBball/status/1719099100186935403?s=20[/TWEET]

Last edited by a moderator:
lol. not ever making a freaking 3 pointer was his problem. his size isn’t what finally got him riding the bench. i was a big fan of cj, i think he is smooth as hell. so def rooting for him. 11 points tonight, 1-3 3pt.

lol. not ever making a freaking 3 pointer was his problem. his size isn’t what finally got him riding the bench. i was a big fan of cj, i think he is smooth as hell. so def rooting for him. 11 points tonight, 1-3 3pt.

I mean his weight and conditioning plays into every aspect of his game. He just wasn't effective at anything really. His minutes actually went up last year even though he shot the 3 at half the percentage he did his freshman year. So I don't think it was just shooting

Why did Bijan not play?? I saw him on the bench.. must be an injury. Figured he may push to start at PG for WSU.

Back