**Special Ticket offer for the Northern Colorado Game** Updated 6 tickets

Re: ***Special Ticket offer for the Northern Colorado Game***

Would you like my student ticket soonersam? I wasn't sure if you were just looking for non-student tickets or if you were taking both student and non-student tickets. If you can use it, it's yours.

With a name like snehrenz, you know it's good.

Re: ***Special Ticket offer for the Northern Colorado Game***

Sitting at 6 tickets left right now, about to go pick up some more so if you want tickets send a PM I got plently right now.

snehrenz yes I would love to take your ticket and we will get it used. I'll send you a PM.

we've aquired several more tickets this afternoon from students traveling out of state.

Please help us out by trying to think of some local area folks that would want to go take in a game for real cheap. $10 for courtside tickets is a heck of a deal!

As I mentioned before, I will actually help pay for the upgrades if folks will buy in bulk (10 or more).

bump

Lets get the rest of these given away....

Okay...so I'm down to take one of those off your hands...Sam/BT, let me know what you need from me, and I'll gladly take one off your hands...I'm not sure if I'll be able to catch the whole game, but if it's done by 2, then I'm good to go...

A question about tomorrow: is there tax on the $10 upgrade fee?

Back