State of Oklahoma Prospects 2011, 2012, 2013(THIS IS AN OLD THREAD)

Re: State of Oklahoma Prospects 2011, 2012, 2013

I may see Douglas in action on Feb 5. My wife said that they got the word that all Douglas sports were suspended due to the gun incident and gang stuff. I don't know how that applies to bball, but apparently that is what was circulated around OKCPS.

Saw the original list of current sophs included Nino Jackson. He transferred to Ardmore High from NW Classen and helped the Tigers upset PC West in the finals of the Ardmore Holiday Tournament last month.

My EC Cards just beat Edmond Santa Fe in the Jenks/Union Invitational. Andrew Wilson was the MVP of the tournament.

Nino Jackson is at Ardmore for those who are curious and would like to see him play...

i went back home to watch our Holiday Festival and was very impressed with this sophomore...nice height about about 6'2, still skinny but who isnt as a sophomore...

has very good ballhandling skills, doesnt play around with opponent...when he makes a move he makes it with a purpose, not to humiliate his opponent...

very quick and above average jumping ability for his age and height, leaned on a kid in the game i watched...

nice stroke as well, solid form and doesnt really take bad shots...looks to get others involved when he could really take a shot anytime he wants...

My EC Cards just beat Edmond Santa Fe in the Jenks/Union Invitational. Andrew Wilson was the MVP of the tournament.

Andrew Wilson = mid-major.

Bigabd = Big time hater

Sounds more like a juco who needs some seasoning . . .

Nino Jackson is at Ardmore for those who are curious and would like to see him play...

i went back home to watch our Holiday Festival and was very impressed with this sophomore...nice height about about 6'2, still skinny but who isnt as a sophomore...

has very good ballhandling skills, doesnt play around with opponent...when he makes a move he makes it with a purpose, not to humiliate his opponent...

very quick and above average jumping ability for his age and height, leaned on a kid in the game i watched...

nice stroke as well, solid form and doesnt really take bad shots...looks to get others involved when he could really take a shot anytime he wants...

Coached against this kid when he was in the 7th grade, I believe. You could definitely see some skill in his game then.

Big your such an joker you have not even seen him play you live in Colorado but ohhh wait your the resident talent scout here on the board. What a joke

Big your such a joker you have not even seen him play you live in Colorado but ohhh wait your the resident talent scout here on the board. What a joke

Who is recruiting him right now? Oh yea, mid-majors.

Who is his head coach pushing him to sign with? Oh yea, mid-majors.

How many BCS conference schools have offered him? Oh yea, none.

Come on, man.

first and foremost it doesn't who is recruiting him.... Second you mentioned several things about his game which is weird considering you haven't seen him play nor have you ever attended a practice or even any basketball practice for that matter. So in my opinion you are not credible and should not comment how someone plays the game when you have not seen the person play... Its fine if you say he is a mid major but to downgrade a kid without seeing them play is idiotic.

Big AAU tourney in OKC next week. Stevie Clark with the Oklahoma Hawks will be on display.

Shea Seals has BTW heading in the right direction. I would look for some good level recruits coming out of there the next few years.

Clark will play with AF.....

Shea Seals has BTW heading in the right direction. I would look for some good level recruits coming out of there the next few years.

They have had some nice recruits coming into BTW the last few years also. :)

not on the hoop squad

The Bittle kid's mom or aunt not sure which (Lisa) played at OU in the early 80's. Hopefully the kid turns out to be a player and Lisa recalls her time at OU fondly---although the women's team was struggling then. Lisa graduated from Bixby in 81 and her brother in 82 or 83...both her and her brother were at least 6'2' so I would expect this kid to grow some. great family.

not on the hoop squad

The ones I am talking about are still young.

In home visits and such are becoming the norm for some TPS schools.

Back