Talent coming into the Big 12 this year

If you are going to put Osby who averaged 4 a game for 2 years up there. You gotta put Allen up there, he started at Michigan State for 2 years and they were contenders. A lot better than Miss State.
Allen didn't start at MSU until his third year. He made a few spot starts due to injury as a sophomore, but didn't "start" until his Junior year. Basically what he did at State was stand around the perimeter and shoot 3's when Lucas and Co. penetrated. He thought he was something better than that, and when Izzo said "umm, no, you're not" he transferred. Now he's the messiah.

was 2nd on the team in assists
3rd. If a starting guard isn't at least top 3 in assists, he's a horrible player or simply a volume shooter.

Last edited:
He made more of an impact than Osby did for Miss State. I'm not going to say Chris Allen is the messiah either. But I'm not going to say Osby is the next great thing either unless both prove different.

He made more of an impact than Osby did for Miss State. I'm not going to say Chris Allen is the messiah either. But I'm not going to say Osby is the next great thing either unless both prove different.
I didn't say otherwise.

If you think it's questionable to put Allen there, it's also questionable to put Osby there. It's better to put both there.

If you think it's questionable to put Allen there, it's also questionable to put Osby there. It's better to put both there.
Again, I didn't say otherwise. One point doesn't need to beget another. We don't want to overload Adam with discussion points, he's busy painting himself Nugget blue.

Back