Team stats, national rankings

skyvue

Reaction score
I thought I'd check to see which team statistical categories OU ranks in the top 50 nationally in:

Bench pts per game -- 37
FG% -- 11
Effective FG% -- 15
FG%-Defense -- 12
FT% -- 15
Rebound margin -- 17 (tie)
Reb (def) per game -- 49
Scoring defense -- 14
Scoring margin -- 6
Scoring offense -- 28
3Pt% (def) -- 6
Winning% -- 1st (four-way tie)

The only individual stat I checked was offensive rebounds per game; Godwin ranks 10th.

the scoring margin is great. It seems like it has been awhile since we beat bad teams badly

IMO, it's because we are better defensively this season, on account of our much, much improved athleticism. So far, every single transfer, with maybe the exception of Maks has worked out nicely. Idk why Maks doesn't get more PT, but I will trust Moser on that front. You've got to think Maks is somewhat regretting transferring, yet again, in his final season and not getting any PT, as of now, anyway.

UNC is our biggest test of the season, by far, and I'm super excited to see what our guys are made of. If we can hang/beat them I'll be very optimistic about our B12 play!

Through Dec 18, Looks like Godwin is now 3rd in offensive rebounds per minute. Oweh is 32nd in steals/game and 28th per minute. He is tied 26 in FG% and 1st among guards. He is also 16 in effective FG% and 3rd among guards. Hugley is 10 in true shooting % and Oweh is 16.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back