Tomorrow: first time at the Peake since 2016 NCAA

NMSooner'80

Reaction score
Assuming there will be no car trouble, I will be at the OU-MSU game tomorrow in OKC. This will be my first time to see a game there since the 2016 regional game with Virginia Commonwealth.

That was a real roller-coaster ride. OU dominated early but hit a slump in the second half. Buddy Hield saved OU that day in a close, hard-fought win. That made it an electric atmosphere. The good guys won, 85-81.

I just looked it up, and Buddy had 36 in the game. He ran over toward the OU section and the place went nuts. The win advanced OU to the Sweet 16.

The game had added meaning, but we didn't know it at the time. That was my dad's last "in person" OU basketball game, men's or women's. He was doing okay at the time, for being almost 83, but he got sick with something called MDS and passed away the day after Thanksgiving that year.

Assuming there will be no car trouble, I will be at the OU-MSU game tomorrow in OKC. This will be my first time to see a game there since the 2016 regional game with Virginia Commonwealth.

That was a real roller-coaster ride. OU dominated early but hit a slump in the second half. Buddy Hield saved OU that day in a close, hard-fought win. That made it an electric atmosphere. The good guys won, 85-81.

I just looked it up, and Buddy had 36 in the game. He ran over toward the OU section and the place went nuts. The win advanced OU to the Sweet 16.

The game had added meaning, but we didn't know it at the time. That was my dad's last "in person" OU basketball game, men's or women's. He was doing okay at the time, for being almost 83, but he got sick with something called MDS and passed away the day after Thanksgiving that year.

Hope you have a good time and am sorry about what happened to your dad. When the FDA gets off its tuchus it will approve a drug which will greatly help those inflicted with Myelodsyplastic Syndrome as there is a great need for it to occur asap. The drug exists and it is currently in phase 3 testing and shows much promise.

Back