Two thumbs for coach Capel!!!

boomer0187

Reaction score
I go way back when we had Al Beal, Aaron Curry,John McColough, and Terry Stotts days. I have longed for the day when someone would put this program on the map and could compete with any program in the country.

I loved what Billy Tubbs and Kelvin Sampson did, but I think Coach Capel is getting ready to to take us to another level. I hope he can close with Lamb and Jones but I think Barnes heads to Duke. I hope he sticks around for a long time because if he does I have no doubt we will win a few championships.

R.I.P Wayman Tisdale and BOOMER FREAKIN SOONER!!!

I go way back when we had Al Beal, Aaron Curry,John McColough, and Terry Stotts days. I have longed for the day when someone would put this program on the map and could compete with any program in the country.

I loved what Billy Tubbs and Kelvin Sampson did, but I think Coach Capel is getting ready to to take us to another level. I hope he can close with Lamb and Jones but I think Barnes heads to Duke. I hope he sticks around for a long time because if he does I have no doubt we will win a few championships.

R.I.P Wayman Tisdale and BOOMER FREAKIN SOONER!!!

Glad to see you on the board, boomer. Hope to see your seasoned opinions around here more often.

Thanks Henzo,

Also thanks for keeping us informed on recruiting news and such, good job.

Great post, boomer. I might add that I agree 100 percent.

Back