Video clip of Steven Pledger throwing down

I've said for sometime that Pledger's versatility, strength and three point shooting will make it impossible to keep him on the bench. He may not start early on, but I think he will be playing starter-like minutes before conference play is underway too long.

Was that Willie he dunked on or is someone else wearing #13 this year?

I've said for sometime that Pledger's versatility, strength and three point shooting will make it impossible to keep him on the bench. He may not start early on, but I think he will be playing starter-like minutes before conference play is underway too long.

Was that Willie he dunked on or is someone else wearing #13 this year?

No, it wasn't Willie...I'm pretty sure it was T.J. Franklin...

LOL!!!! Listen right before the dunk, Jeff Capel tells pledger, "Bang on him'!

5 seconds of a breakaway dunk generally don't show you much, but those 5 seconds showed me that he is competitive.

Wow....that was WWIII, watch out for the freashman...PledgerII

Wow....that was WWIII, watch out for the freashman...PledgerII

haha Steven just threw it down on the star player of the team! Oh no! Someone get that vid and delete it!

Trust me folks. There's alot more to his game than a break away dunk on Willie. This kid has a look of urgency on his face when you watch Yo-Yo take them through conditioning drills. This is going to be very fun watching this young man compete for playing time. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

Not so fun when it happens to you, huh, WWIII!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a_wW6Zf0Qk[/ame]

I wouldn't be surprised if WWIII does that or this to Pledger in the next practice.
:wwisudunk

Gonna be interesting to see who gets the most play off the bench on the wing out Davis, Willis and Pledger.

Back