Wall in Trouble

John Wall, the No. 1 recruit in the Class of 2009, has been charged with breaking and entering by Raleigh police, according to WRAL in Raleigh.

Authorities said Wall, 18, was charged with misdemeanor breaking and entering in connection with an April 27 break-in at an unoccupied home in Raleigh.

An officer saw Wall leaving from the rear of the house and detained him, police said. There was no forced entry and nothing was taken from the house, police said.

“I wouldn’t jump to conclusions,” Dave Telep of Scout told WRAL. “It’s a misdemeanor. It could be nothing more than a mistake.

“I think John is a good kid. It doesn’t feel right,” Telep added.

The 6-foot-4 Wall is due to cut his list any day. He currently lists Baylor, Duke, Florida, Kansas, Kentucky, Memphis, Miami and N.C. State.

Two guys and a girl in an abandoned house. Doesn't take alot of imagination to figure out what this was about.

The one common denominator is that I hate all of those coaches. Maybe not K as much.

sounds like to me there are some folks on here who are jealous of the fact that baylor is in on the top kids.

I won't start getting Jealous of Baylor until they beat us a couple of times.

Maybe JW was going to make a video late in the night?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddGynF6Wzxk&feature=related[/ame]

Back