We have to put this loss in the past

soonerbms

Reaction score
I really don't want last night's heartbreaking loss to beat this team twice. I think we're better than Tech, and we showed last night we can play well in a hostile environment. Let's beat Tech and reclaim a winning record in conference.

I agree. This was a heartbreaking loss. IF we beat Tech we will have done all we needed to do by splitting the two road games. If we don't, this loss becomes even more crushing.

Listening to the post-game interviews with Cade, TMG and Coach, they didn't sound down. They were disappointed with the loss, but I think they are encouraged by the growing maturity, defense and team cohesion.

I do hope the players put this loss behind them, but personally I plan on wallowing in self-pity for a while longer.

I disagree. I don't get the feeling they seem heartbroken. Obviously, it is disappointing to lose especially after such a big comeback and a lead, but they were not even given a chance prior to the game by media and many OU fans. Disappointing as it may be, I think taco tech is in trouble...

Back