What are we watching for tonight?

jaymOU

Reaction score
Excited to see anything about this team - what I will be watching:

1) New guys - there are so many, feels like I might need a program to keep up with who is out there. Hope everyone gets some run and we can take a look at their skill set

2) How will the offense look? Like Loyola or maybe a little different with better athletes?

3) Energy from the team.....and, maybe, from the crowd? Will there be a good number students there? I hope so.

4) the perimeter D on this team could be devastating - might be hard to tell with Rogers - but we can at least see if they will fight over screens versus switching every pick, even when you didn't need to switch.

I'm just excited and hoping the game will actually be shown here in Dallas....it shows on the schedule, but you never know with Bally.

Excited to see anything about this team - what I will be watching:

1) New guys - there are so many, feels like I might need a program to keep up with who is out there. Hope everyone gets some run and we can take a look at their skill set

2) How will the offense look? Like Loyola or maybe a little different with better athletes?

3) Energy from the team.....and, maybe, from the crowd? Will there be a good number students there? I hope so.

4) the perimeter D on this team could be devastating - might be hard to tell with Rogers - but we can at least see if they will fight over screens versus switching every pick, even when you didn't need to switch.

I'm just excited and hoping the game will actually be shown here in Dallas....it shows on the schedule, but you never know with Bally.

I'll be interested to see two things:

1) How the defensive scheme looks.
2) How the new guys look athletically.

There will not be much offensive scheme ran. There will be a ton of substitutions, so hard for guys to get in a rhythm. Also if a guy makes a bunch of shots or misses a bunch of shots I won't freak out because it's an early exhibition game.

Energy from the team.....and, maybe, from the crowd? Will there be a good number students there? I hope so.

I am looking forward to so many things player wise with all of the new faces I can't begin to name them all. In general, I want to see the Groves brothers, CJ Noland and Alston Mason and see what their games look like.

As for the crowd, I don't expect much from either the general public or the students. Sadly, I would say 200 students would be a win. Anything more than that and I think you can say the Moser effect is working!

I'm eager to see if the men can match the margin of victory the Sooner women put up yesterday against Rogers State.

Moser's Loyola teams always had great defensive intensity, I want to see if that same mentality carries over.

Im just watching OU Mens basketball!

I don’t care if all 5 starters play 40 minutes, I just want to skull drag them. I hate Rogers State.

I was joking.

Like many have said, I'm looking forward to seeing the new guys. Also, the new roles for the holdovers. And then, their defensive intensity and offensive flow.

definitely ready. Course Chiefs are on as well....depending on the game prob watch BBall instead. Got it recorded for after if not.

The ball going in the hoop about 3 times as much for us as it does for them

Back