Which game are you most looking forward to this year?

Which game are you most looking forward to this season?

• Arkansas (Norman)

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Arizona (Norman)

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • Gonzaga (Spokane)

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Oklahoma State (Norman)

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Missouri (Norman)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas (Norman)

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • Oklahoma State (Stillwater)

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Kansas (Lawrence)

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Texas (Austin)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters

OUHoops

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've only got 10 spots for the poll, so my apologies if I left your game out.

I'm not really looking forward to any of those games because I think we could lose any one of them.

But I chose Arkansas because I want some revenge for last year.

The Kansas game is the biggest of the year for us. They are the preseason favorites for the Title and the #1 team. They beat us at home last year, plus they are the team to beat. Unless we play them in the Big 12 tournament, we only get 1 crack at them. We get 2 cracks at OSU and the shorthorns. I think the Arkansas game is my #2 game, we owe them a little something, after last year.

Playing Arizona is big, since we seem to be in on a lot of the same guys.

I picked Texas at home. I think it will be a huge game, and one that we can win behind a rowdy crowd.

I picked Texas at home. I think it will be a huge game, and one that we can win behind a rowdy crowd.

That is a great answer but I'm just lame enough to say the 1st game.

I'm excited for OSU in Norman, first conference home game of the year plus it's a big monday. Add in that school is still out for winter break I expect a nice long pregame and a fun post game afterwards.

I picked Arizona. I think it will be a indicator of where this team is and what we need to do to improve to get where we want to be. I think it is the first time we will know how good OU really is.

Texas at home.

There's just nothing better than beating texas.

Back