Which Nonconference game are you most looking foward to watching?

Which nonconf. game are you most looking forward to?

• Arizona

Votes: 18 38.3%
  • Arkansas

Votes: 15 31.9%
  • Gonzaga

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • VCU

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • UTEP (All college)

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Utah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Houston

• Washington State (if we make to the GAS finals)

• Other

• Total voters

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
I know that the schedule is not all the way out yet, but we already know the bigger games....

I choose Arizona just because it is a well known school and should help us a bit in recruiting I would think.

Arkansas, I would like some revenge.

Gonzaga, because its probably the only game I can attend this year

I voted UTEP because they have an Arizona State transfer (who averaged 12 per game at ASU) and Derrick Caracter (6'9'' 270 post from Louisville) becoming eligible. They also have a 6'6'' point guard who dished out about a million assists and an all-conference guard in Randy Culpepper returning. In the other post spot they have Arnett Moultrie who played for the U19 team and nearly averaged a double-double as a true freshman last year.

They match up well with OU all over the floor.... Caracter matches up really well with Gallon (they are similar in national ranking out of high school too), Stone is much bigger and more experienced than TMG, Culpepper is a good matchup at this level for Warren, and Moultrie is better than Orlando and equally 6'11''.

Its going to be a great game in the all-college.

Man, ABD is in love with UTEP it seems like thats all he talks about.

Man, ABD is in love with UTEP it seems like thats all he talks about.

and they dont have any juco starters!

Yep, I like UTEP this year. But I only talk about them in threads where it makes sense to do so. They were an option here, so I discussed them. They were announced as the all-conference opponent, so I discussed them.

Arkansas, for the revenge factor and i want to see the Willie/Rotnei rivalry renewed. We all know Willie gets up for big games.

Here. Dec. 6th if I recal correcty.

VCU - Our coach's old team. It would have been a lot better if Anthony Grant hadn't left for Bama, though.

Colorado sucks.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

shane-harris-tunks.jpg

Back