Who guards Singletary?

thebigabd

Reaction score
Crocker is too small and not strong enough, Ryan Wright and Tiny Gallon are too slow.

He is a really tough matchup... I think Crocker is the best bet, despite it still being a bad matchup.

Crocker is too small and not strong enough, Ryan Wright and Tiny Gallon are too slow.

He is a really tough matchup... I think Crocker is the best bet, despite it still being a bad matchup.

Crocker.

While being the same height wise, Crocker weighs 15 lbs less. Hopefully Tony will use good footwork to be in the proper position defensively to offset any physical difference between the two.

While being the same height wise, Crocker weighs 15 lbs less. Hopefully Tony will use good footwork to be in the proper position defensively to offset any physical difference between the two.

I would love to see Crocker come out in the first minute or two and take a charge on him.... See if they can't get a quick two fouls on him and get him on the bench.

Crocker. Singletary struggles more with quicker guys. He just abuses bigs on the perimeter that can't guard him. I think Crocker is a good matchup for OU.

Everybody did a really nice job on Singletary. If Singletary is going to hit 35ft threes then he's going to put 24 up on alot of people. Tony did a nice job, Cade helped a little, and Ryan got at his some.

Back