Who is now a Clippers fan? (Blake related)

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
I now have a big reason to watch the NBA. And I now have a team! Go Clippers go! I will be there whenever they come to OKC.

los_angeles_clippers.jpg

Last edited:
Well I am a Thunder fan first, but the Clippers will be my 2nd favorite team and have my favorite player.

Well I am a Thunder fan first, but the Clippers will be my 2nd favorite team and have my favorite player.

I figure most will be that way. I really haven't followed the Thunder much, so this will be my first real NBA team that I will follow since I was pretty young. I plan on watching as many of the Clips summer preseason games as I can. It should be fun.

YES!!!! I love the idea! Go Clippers! (And Thunder!)

Go Blake! and...

Boomer Sooner!

Outside of his phony teeth, Ralph Lawler is the bomb. I can't wait to hear what he has to say about Blake. Good times for us Laker hater's here in LA.

-ClipperSooner

Ummm..I like winning, so no I am not a Clippers fan. I'm a Blake fan.

I became a Clipper fan last night at 6:35 pm CST. I just hope they can turn around that franchise and be successful with Blake now onboard.

By the way, I loved the Clippers hat Blake was wearing. I'm thinking that hat and a Griffin jersey would be a good fit for me.

Outside of his phony teeth, Ralph Lawler is the bomb. I can't wait to hear what he has to say about Blake. Good times for us Laker hater's here in LA.

-ClipperSooner

oh me oh my. biiiiiingoooo!!!!

love me some ralph. mike smith is great too, although i still miss the big red head and ralph working together.

the great thing is being able to come home from a sooner or thunder game and having the clippers or suns (assuming taylor makes the squad or isn't shipped overseas) games just tipping off.

Nope. I'm a Celtics fan.

And for the record, I'm not a Minnesota Vikings fan either.

GO THUNDER!!!

And Blake too.. I hope he has success there and helps them, but I don't want them to get too good or it will make it more difficult for OKC to make the playoffs in the already brutal West.

Nope. I'm a Celtics fan.

And for the record, I'm not a Minnesota Vikings fan either.

Not surprised. I already had an NFL team, so while I love AD, the Vikings aren't my favorite either.

I am Clipper fan till his contract expires or he gets traded away.

Back