Will Mike Boynton survive the holiday season?

thebigabd

Reaction score
3-5 heading into the Tulsa game today.

Losses to St Bonaventure, Notre Dame, Creighton, and Southern Illinois. They only beat Abilene Christian by 5 and and went 17-30 from the 3pt line to beat Sam Houston State.

If Boynton loses to Tulsa today, they go to 3-6 with Oral Roberts up next who beat Tulsa.

There is a decent chance they are 3-7 with losses to ORU and Tulsa in this stretch... and if that happens, do you fire Boynton mid-season?

Probably not. How often do basketball coaches get fired before conference season?

As Clark Griswold would say....tis the season to be merry.

I hope they extend him with a lifetime contract worth 999 million.

They aren’t firing him. No money.

Some still love him. Wins the press conference

The fact that he's 9-5 against us certainly bolsters his case with the orange.

He’s done, their crowd is non-existent. He’s losing money.

They aren’t firing him. No money.

Some still love him. Wins the press conference

This is crazy talk. One booster can buy that contract out. Multiple boosters will pass the collection plate and buy him out and pay for a high profile coach at the same time.

This is crazy talk. One booster can buy that contract out. Multiple boosters will pass the collection plate and buy him out and pay for a high profile coach at the same time.

One booster can but no such takers yet.

I'm guessing Coach meant "So maybe 11-12 this year" -- meaning his current buyout would be $11m.

I'm guessing Coach meant "So maybe 11-12 this year" -- meaning his current buyout would be $11m.

****, the hobby lobby guy will buy that out by himself! We need Hump to give Brandon Garrison an extra hard hug in the handshake line.

Their conference schedule looks super daunting, incredibly lucky to get to six wins.

Attachments

• IMG_0190.jpeg
    IMG_0190.jpeg
    845.9 KB · Views: 6
Back