OU vs ORU 7pm CST on FSOK+

Offense looked out of sorts in the 2nd half

Nice to have the option of Reaves just taking it to the rack

The final score did not tell the real story. That was a beat down by any stretch of the imagination. Our offense was a little out of sync at times, a product of frequent substitutions. Our defense was much improved.

The depth on this team is impressive. Lon needs to work on a full court press in case we need it at some point.

The final score did not tell the real story. That was a beat down by any stretch of the imagination. Our offense was a little out of sync at times, a product of frequent substitutions. Our defense was much improved.

The depth on this team is impressive. Lon needs to work on a full court press in case we need it at some point.

I felt like the law of average worked out, from the Xavier game.

Oral can shoot it well and had some good looks in 1st half but nothing went down

I felt like the law of average worked out, from the Xavier game.

Oral can shoot it well and had some good looks in 1st half but nothing went down

It’s gonna take a hell of a lot more bad shooting games from the opponent to even out the law of averages from the Xavier game.

Harmon’s stats tonight
2 fouls, 2 turnovers, 4 missed shots
Woof

I'm not sure how a player can play 26 minutes and have the state line he did. Zero made shots, zero rebounds, zero assists, zero steals, zero blocks

Good
1st half defense. Good coverage of treys, better pressure than previous games
Good bench support, good to see Gibson break out. Looks more comfortable.
Kauth still improving. Limited by hands.
Reeves point guard play. Better on the oops. Like to see more treys
Defense by several, especially Victor. He can guard most positions. Hard to beat off the bounce.
Feel Hill is improving. Defense fine, needs to develop confidence on offense.

Needs improvement
Defense against trey second half. Way too many open from corner.
Spotty shot selection. Chronic with Kruger teams. Downside in letting players as much freedom as he allows. Kelvin would have broken some arms.

Abmas dude can play.

I'm not sure how a player can play 26 minutes and have the state line he did. Zero made shots, zero rebounds, zero assists, zero steals, zero blocks

Harmon, a starter, limited to 2 points. Two of our bench players (Hill and Iwuakor) combine for only 7. And, yet, we still win easily by 14.

That’s what I meant earlier when I said this team has impressive depth.

his shooting numbers this year have been pretty good, but i have a hard time believing he's going to hold off gibson, regarding getting starters minutes

gibson just seems like a better off-ball fit, a potential sharp-shooter.

harmon is a decent shooter but has such a slow release, needs a lot of space

and williams has his niche with defense and athleticism

i'm not sure where harkless fits

Back