Willie Warren is at the Lebron Skills Academy

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
until the 8th. He and Cole Alrdrich are representing the Big 12. :clap

until the 8th. He and Cole Alrdrich are representing the Big 12. :clap

On the HS side big 12 is also represented well:

A&M (Daniel Alexander 2010; Jamal Branch 2011)

Baylor (Perry Jones 2010; Bakari Turner 2010- shocked by him being there actually)

UT (Daniel Bejarano 2010)

Probably missed some 2011 guys. Cameron Clark and Phil Pressey are also there. Pressey is listed at 5'11" 162 lbs. He's growing!!

Looking forward to watching those guys play at the Denton shootout this weekend.

when he gets back, please ask warren what he thought of tony mitchell and frank williams.

Probably missed some 2011 guys. Cameron Clark and Phil Pressey are also there. Pressey is listed at 5'11" 162 lbs. He's growing!!

That's an interesting development on Pressey's height.

On the HS side big 12 is also represented well:

A&M (Daniel Alexander 2010; Jamal Branch 2011)

Baylor (Perry Jones 2010; Bakari Turner 2010- shocked by him being there actually)

UT (Daniel Bejarano 2010)

Looking forward to watching those guys play at the Denton shootout this weekend.

I will be there as well. Looking forward to it.

Lebron Skills Academy? What is he going to learn there? How to cross-over and dunk the ball?

;)

dfwhoop and bigtime, please provide detailed tony mitchell scouting reports from denton. i'm counting on the both of you.

dfwhoop and bigtime, please provide detailed tony mitchell scouting reports from denton. i'm counting on the both of you.

I will try. He plays for Bass Elite right? Anything in particular that you want me to look out for?

MWC,

I bet Willie won't get his picture taken with Lebron! haha

I will try. He plays for Bass Elite right? Anything in particular that you want me to look out for?

yep, brandon bass elite. just your general impression. i've never seen him play. i guess maybe if you would project him as a 3 or a 4 in college, and how his shot/range looks would be things to look for.

thanks.

thanks dfw. nice mentions of jones and pressey too. good day for texas bball.

thanks dfw. nice mentions of jones and pressey too. good day for texas bball.

I guess I was wrong about Jones (so was my guy in Texas). Kudos to the big man because it appears that he is really working hard and progressing. Baylor got a good one....

Back