Wow!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BAsooner

Reaction score
Nolan Richardson to be the head coach of WNBA team. Wow what a fall

647370.jpg

Arkansas fans have forgiven him...

I will never support ANYTHING that that racist participates in.

I lump him, Chaney, and John Thompson together, and I hope all three lose every game they coach.

I lump him, Chaney, and John Thompson together, and I hope all three lose every game they coach.

Nolan can't lose those games unless he has a team to coach...

Those three guys would not remotely be my pick for the three biggest black racists in our country. Reverend Jackson and Reverend Sharpton simply have to top the list in my book. I probably just offended someone but I think you do a real disservice to all black racists in this world (and possibly all racists) when you don't acknowledge the life long efforts of those to men to profit from race baiting.

I am not a fan of Chaney (he completely lost it when Umass beat him one year) but I always like John Thompson and somewhat like Nolan Richardson. Nolan's teams sure were fun to watch. Admittedly, I know virtually nothing about Thompson other than his public image during games.

Those three guys would not remotely be my pick for the three biggest black racists in our country.

I never said they were. But they are the 3 biggest in men's college hoops (IMO), and 3 of the bigger ones in sports in general (again, IMO).

I really despise all three men.

What the hell makes you think Thompson is a racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back