2019-20 Roster

(9/30/2018 Update)

Alondes Williams (6-5; 220) ... Milwaukee, Wisconsin / Triton College

Assuming no one transfers (a big assumption), OU is looking at 7 juniors and seniors on the 2019-20 roster; plus some very talented youngsters.

Very Interesting.

not complaining but down to 12th...I'm sure as other schools get their guys it'll drop a tad more.

Glad for they way they are playing this year, but dang...we'll be replacing 4 "starters" and one of the 1st guys off the bench...or 3 starters and 2 off the bench. Might be a tough run next year.

not complaining but down to 12th...I'm sure as other schools get their guys it'll drop a tad more.

Glad for they way they are playing this year, but dang...we'll be replacing 4 "starters" and one of the 1st guys off the bench...or 3 starters and 2 off the bench. Might be a tough run next year.

Tough? You mean fun hopefully.

We can be just as good next year as this year.

Harmon, Jamal B, Reaves, Manek Doolittle

Williams, grad transfer, freeman, Kur, polla, also think Jalen Hill can play right away.

Tough? You mean fun hopefully.

We can be just as good next year as this year.

Harmon, Jamal B, Reaves, Manek Doolittle

Williams, grad transfer, freeman, Kur, polla, also think Jalen Hill can play right away.

I’m with you, CT!

We’ll have several new faces and not as much experience next season, but the cupboard will not be bare by any means. Our coaches did a nice job of turning two grad transfers, a freshman and our returning players into a pretty darned good team this season. If they can do that again next year, we’ll be fine. On paper, the talent might actually be better.

Uh oh, now i’ve done it! How can a team that will lose the likes of James, McNeace, Reynolds, Calixte and Odomes possibly be better?

Doolittle, Freeman, Kauth, Manek, Bieniemy and Polla will be back. Austin Reaves, a WSU transfer who can shoot the lights out from the perimeter will be eligible. They will be joined by a top twenty recruiting class with an assortment of exciting pieces, including a top forty point guard who will start from day one.

Relax, folks! CoachTalk is right. Next year’s team will be fun!

the frontcourt will be cool. it's the backcourt where we might have an issue or two with depth. a backcourt grad xfer eligible next year would be a huge boon. still think it will be a good team though.

the frontcourt will be cool. it's the backcourt where we might have an issue or two with depth. a backcourt grad xfer eligible next year would be a huge boon. still think it will be a good team though.

The backcourt is gouging to be very strong. It'll be young, but very good. They'll have Harmon, Reaves, Biueniemy, & Williams to basically play positions, and that's when they don't go with bigs. We could use more guy for depth maybe but next year's backcourt will be very good,

Next years incoming class is complete team, all positions from 1 through 5.

PG Harmon
SG Williams
SF Hill
PF Merritt/Garang
C Iwuakor/Issanza
Maybe they'll scrimmage the upperclassmen enough to get ready for D1 action

PG Bienemy
Sg Reaves
SF Manek
PF Doolittle
C Kuath

Last edited:
Didn't OU get Reaves, who this board tells me is a huge get?

yeah. he is the goods. they are suggesting a grad xfer backup for him.

and, quite honestly, given what we've seen with Aaron and Miles and the fact it's only a 1 year obligation, I'd take a grad xfer point guard or combo guard any chance we could. The results of that maturity are so enormous in helping team play on the floor that I don't see many negatives in bringing them aboard. Thats just like free bonus armor in an MMORPG.

Last edited:
Always take another shooter. But Harmon and Jamal will be the PG’s

> Anyang Garang (6-9; 210; F) ... NBA Global Academy-Australia / Uganda (@@)

(@@) .. 2019 recruit Anyang Garang committed to Oklahoma on 1/19/2019.

The 2019-20 Roster on page 1 of this thread has been updated.

Back