2019-20 Roster

SoonerTraveler

Reaction score
Sept 26, 2019 Update with OU listed Heights/Weights

OU MEN’S BASKETBALL 2019-20 ROSTER
12 Scholarship Players (Allowed 13)

Senior (1 Scholarship Players)
> Kristian Doolittle (6-7; 232; F) ... Edmond, OK (Memorial High School)

Juniors (5)
> Austin Reaves (6-5; 200; G) ... Newark, Arkansas / Wichita State
> Brady Manek (6-9; 232; F) … Harrah, Oklahoma
> Alondes Williams (6-5; 205; G) ... Milwaukee, Wisconsin / Triton College
> Kur Kuath (6-10; 220; F) … Salt Lake City CC / Kearns, Utah

Sophomores (2)
> Jamal Bieniemy (6-5; 181; G) … Katy, Texas
> Corbin Merritt (6-9; 250; C) ... Tallahassee, Florida / Daytona State College

Freshmen (4)
> De'Vion Harmon (6-1; 198; G) ... Denton, Texas
> Victor Iwuakor (6-7; 217; C) ... Sulphur Springs, Texas
> Jalen Hill (6-7; 214; F) ... Las Vegas, Nevada
> Anyang Garang (6-8; 180; F) ... NBA Global Academy-Australia / Uganda
> Rick Issanza (7-1; 220; C) ... Scottsdale, AZ / Kinshasa, Congo

Last edited by a moderator:
Good stuff as always, Traveler!

If our juniors and seniors develop as expected, 2019-20 could be a very good year. Some might say our point guard will be a freshman. But Da’Vion Harmon is mature beyond his years mentally and physically. I’m not the least bit concerned about his ability to lead our offense. Oh, and he can also play defense.

Thanks Ada. I am most interested in watching the development and improvement in our current roster players. I was spoiled by how Buddy and Isaiah demonstrated improvement season after season. I hope to see some significant improvement in several of our guys this coming season, and next.

There should be a ton of room for Harmon and Bieniemy to drive with Reaves and Manek out there to stretch the defense.

9-18-2018 Commitment: Victor Iwuakor (6-8; 210; C) ... Sulphur Springs, Texas

The new incoming recruit for the 2019 Class has been added to the roster above.

Boomer Sooner!!

What do you guys think of Victor? Always good to have an athletic big.

What do you guys think of Victor? Always good to have an athletic big.

Did you mean to say an athletic big with a high motor and a junkyard dog approach to the game?

I love this kid! He’s the kind of big i was hoping we would sign. I was tired of seeing bigs like Victor on every team OU played the last two years.

That’s great to hear. I wasn’t sure on his play other than his recruiting video honestly.

Really hoping Doolittle gets back on track. He looked like a future stud after his freshman year. I know the semester off hurt, but he looked a lot worse than I thought he would.

Lon does it the right way too I think. What do you guys think of this kid?

9/25/2018 UPDATE: The 4th recruit to commit to OU in the 2019 recruiting class is a JUCO center named Corbin Merritt. He is added to the roster as an incoming redshirt sophomore. 247Sports lists him as 6-9; 252 pounds.

Manek needs to be a little more consistent on the road where it's always a tough place to compete.

Doolittle looked disjointed/awkward on the floor last season. Needs to play more in the flow of things and stop second guessing himself and allow his athletic ability to come to the forefront.

Manek? There is no Manek ... only Bird. Birdy Manek.
DoDYk74UcAAS8B-.jpg

Back