#24 OU vs #11 KU Big12 Tourney 530CST on ESPN

I look forward to watching OU fall behind, come back, then lose on some boneheaded plays late against east Dakota state in the first round of the tourney.

It was close but reaves ran into him. Just replayed it.

Watched it also. It was close and now don’t have an issue with it. Watching live I thought the defender initiated it all but it was kind of both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
And, like clockwork, the referee blame game begins... so pathetic.

Game turned into KU versus Reaves.

Well....as we were clawing back, Alondes gets lost on consecutive defensive trips while trying to defend Agbaji....and it was church when he hit those threes to continually provide KU a cushion. He's the best shooter on the floor and their best offensive player without McCormack.

And the bench was back to being....well the "bench". Their contribution tonight 4 points, 2 rebounds, 1 assist and 1 TO.

Does anyone else think the #ReevesShow there at the end was Lon's idea? I just can't see something like that happening if it wasn't the plan. I don't get why that would've been the plan but no other explanation makes sense here.

It was by design IMO. Straight out of timeout when we were down 3 or 5 we designed play to get reaves the ball in iso. Then did that multiple other times.

Wash rinse repeat. Same ole crap. Same ole mediocrity. But we’re making the ncaa tournament! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!

His wrist got freakin raped dude. Even took him to the ground

Lol... go watch replay. Hit ball first. But you do you

C’mon man... reaves is the biggest flopper in the league. He fell because he was leaning into the other defender, when Garrett hit the ball that pulled reaves arm back.

Last edited:
Actually it wasn’t... he hit all ball first.

Interesting take but not the rule. I can catch some ball first while taking a guy out but pretty sure that is still a foul.

Thank you to Harkless for making that a game... That was all him. Defensive plays, rebounds, offensive rebounds and put backs, etc.

Its hard to play with a 25 point lead.... You check out of the game. See it all the time.

well....as we were clawing back, alondes gets lost on consecutive defensive trips while trying to defend agbaji....and it was church when he hit those threes to continually provide ku a cushion. He's the best shooter on the floor and their best offensive player without mccormack.

And the bench was back to being....well the "bench". Their contribution tonight 4 points, 2 rebounds, 1 assist and 1 to.

100%

Thank you to Harkless for making that a game... That was all him. Defensive plays, rebounds, offensive rebounds and put backs, etc.

Its hard to play with a 25 point lead.... You check out of the game. See it all the time.

Was incredible to watch harkless tonight. That guy hates to lose you can tell. I love players like that.

Interesting take but not the rule. I can catch some ball first while taking a guy out but pretty sure that is still a foul.

Totally different but that’s your take on it. He didn’t take him out

Back