#24 OU vs #11 KU Big12 Tourney 530CST on ESPN

So you get back into the game with team ball & then the last 5 possessions Reaves ISO & forcing shots to lead to empty possessions...**** Lon!!!!

Is Tre Young back on the team? Reeves is a one man show and killing us in the process down this stretch. My goodness man!

Hes keeping us in it too tho.. and are you referring to the sure to be perennial all star bound trae young? Lol clueless

Wow. What a terrible call. KU player doesn’t move his feet, reaches and hacks Reaves on the arm. And no call?

That’s a foul. Clearly.

The charge on Reaves was also a terrible call. Clearly out of position and they give ku the call again. Just egregious by the refs there.

I love Reaves but some of the contested 3s at the end are, once again, puzzling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. What a terrible call. KU player doesn’t move his feet, reaches and hacks Reaves on the arm. And no call?

That’s a foul. Clearly.

The charge on Reaves was also a terrible call. Clearly out of position and they give ku the call again. Just egregious by the refs there.

If only this team were coached well and not stupid and giving up tons of TOs and soft put backs every game..

Back