#24 OU vs #11 KU Big12 Tourney 530CST on ESPN

This is a clown post

You been asleep for the last 3 weeks? We lost to a laughably awful Kansas State team, will have lost 5 of 6 after tonight. Barely beat the worst Iowa State team in history last night. This team right now is bad. There are no two ways about it.

You been asleep for the last 3 weeks? We lost to a laughably awful Kansas State team, will have lost 5 of 6 after tonight. Barely beat the worst Iowa State team in history last night. This team right now is bad. There are no two ways about it.

He hasn’t been asleep. He’s just a ****ing idiot.

I've mention a few times in the last few years but got called out on it..OU looks to me as a poor condition team. Like I said before I haven't watch many games this year...

As bad as the team is playing that was an absolutely terrible charge call.

Looks like we have double.vision and are throwing it to the silhouette.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So is the problem our S&C coach? IS that why we have wilted in Late February and March every year since we fired Yo-yo?

The awful ksu team also beat osu and played baylor very thought today.

12 points and 12 turnovers with 2:46 left in the half of a Big 12 Tournament Quarterfinal. What a joke.

Lon is a steady basketball coach. He will get you a pretty decent team most of the time. But our recruiting is consistently as bad as it’s been in 40 years, we can’t win a game in Kansas City, and the future doesn’t look any brighter.

I put $50 up that we won’t make it out of 1st weekend... a week or two ago. No takers. Wonder why.

Invite= top 64
Win 1= top 32
Win 2 = top 16...

This was after our ksu loss I believe, maybe 1st Osu loss.

Back