#24 OU vs #11 KU Big12 Tourney 530CST on ESPN

This is an absolute embarrassment. ISO doesn’t work if you can’t dribble the damn ball...Lon Kruger doesn’t have a clue how to coach team ball.

Is Lon saving his timeouts for next year?

I put $50 up that we won’t make it out of 1st weekend... a week or two ago. No takers. Wonder why.

Invite= top 64
Win 1= top 32
Win 2 = top 16...

This was after our ksu loss I believe, maybe 1st Osu loss.
Depends on the match up, OU may get their legs back under them.
I think or hope they can win at least one. Team that puts lots of pressure on the ball will give the Sooner big problems

Some schools have assist to turnover ratio. At Oklahoma, we have turnover to made field goal ratio. Ours is currently more than 2-1.

Harkless is just lost offensively. He has to improve everything about his game on that end of the floor. Kansas is a great defensive team but this is a putrid effort on our part. Even when they have five guards in, our guys have been afraid/unwilling to try and finish at the rim.

the past 5 years of OU basketball is becoming groundhog day like, go 18-12 regular season, never make it to the weekend in KC, and likely be 1 and done in the NCAA tournament...

Depends on the match up, OU may get their legs back under them.
I think or hope they can win at least one. Team that puts lots of pressure on the ball will give the Sooner big problems

So you’re taking bet? PM me... just asking

Is Lon saving his timeouts for next year?

He’s been saving them up for a decade. We’ll see what he can trade them in for when we let him retire in another half decade after another few years of wallowing in mediocrity.

Back