#24 OU vs #11 KU Big12 Tourney 530CST on ESPN

the past 5 years of OU basketball is becoming groundhog day like, go 18-12 regular season, never make it to the weekend in KC, and likely be 1 and done in the NCAA tournament...

15-10** :ez-roll:

Kansas 31-9 run to end the half...guess Lon likes the 8/9 seed in the NCAA

Would be nice to see a coach loose his stuff. Instead of wiping his nose and clapping...

Utterly embarrassing. They ought to not come back out and forfeit. ISU showed more discipline

6 made baskets, 13 turnovers in the first half.
KU 3 turnovers

Not surprising, but it’s sad and pathetic. An all too often result for this program.

I think Kansas has gotten better during the year, not vintage Kansas but maybe Sweet 16 (big maybe)

Time for a nap as the fans can join the team. It can be called a "lumbering party."

Welp, maybe Kansas will pull an "us" and blow a 20 point lead like we did a couple times to a 2-22 team.

Not surprising, but it’s sad and pathetic. An all too often result for this program.

We don’t have basketball players. Lon’s recruiting has been absolutely abysmal and we’ve let it slide.

Starting in 2018, OU has put together exactly 1 class in the top 50.

I just got done eating dinner and my son turned on a movie, and it hit me that this was on so I rushed to the computer to check the score....

Had to double and triple check lol.

Maybe KU will let guard down and play soft with the lead.

We don’t have basketball players. Lon’s recruiting has been absolutely abysmal and we’ve let it slide.

Starting in 2018, OU has put together exactly 1 class in the top 50.

But Lon's a nice guy.

Back