#24 OU vs #11 KU Big12 Tourney 530CST on ESPN

Ugh, Harmon. Momentum killer.

Down to 12 at the under 16 timeout. Just keep competing on defense, we're back in this.

I can take the bad shooting (as long as we are working for good shots) but most of our turnovers are just asinine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Capel lol. The man has made two NCAA tournaments in his life, got the program in trouble under his watch, and treated the fan base like garbage. But yeah, other than that, he is right on par with the current coach. But you’re right, I’m sure there are hundreds of young coaches out there who make the tournament every year and would come work at OU for a couple hundred grand. I mean, I doubt you can actually name any, but since when does anyone on this board let facts get in the way of their narrative?

14th HIGHEST paid coach...

Ugh, Harmon. Momentum killer.

Down to 12 at the under 16 timeout. Just keep competing on defense, we're back in this.

When they hit that 3 to push it to 17 I thought, "ok thats over"... but then OU got it back to 12.

I can take the bad shooting (as long as we are working for good shots) but most of our turnovers are just asinine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Middle school. They have to watch film on this. I'm hearing that chicken music as i watch these...

At least they are showing some fight.....have to give them credit for that after rolling over like a $2 hooker in the first half.

7 of 13 from 3 pt. and turnovers are few and far between now. Every little thing helps, but bench scoring has contributed 0 points.

Back