#24 OU vs #11 KU Big12 Tourney 530CST on ESPN

So glad nobody on the team bothered to look at the shot clock

Offense looking absolutely terrible for the third week in a row. Guys getting stuck, picking up their dribble, and then 4 other guys standing still with their hands at their side.

Better shoot better than this or it is curtains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Williams can’t see the floor against a team as athletic as Kansas. If he can’t out-athlete you, he can’t do anything.

Amazing shooting so far. We started out getting layups but then decided throwing up a bunch of 3 pointers would be a better plan. High basketball IQ with this bunch.

Amazing shooting so far. We started out getting layups but then decided throwing up a bunch of 3 pointers would be a better plan. High basketball IQ with this bunch.

There appears to be no offensive gameplan. See if somebody can go 1 on 5 while everybody else stands still.

In fairness, Manek’s two missed and Williams’ airball were all very good looks. We can’t be missing open shots against this team and expect to win.

Get Williams’ ass the **** off the court please! Gives us nothing.

Lucky not down much more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remember when we used to run a weave up top and try and create switches before attacking the defense?

Remember when we did literally ANYTHING on offense? And I mean literally ANYTHING!?

Back