A Look at #1 Seed Virginia (30-3)

They’re pretty damn good

I think top 10 in efficiency

Yes, good. But they don’t have the great athlete that absolutely kills us. But, yes, they still might kill us as a team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right. The final 4 years count.

"Im not trying to basjph the guy but I'm not going to count the wins his best team got."
Lol...ok.

Didn't saynit didnt count...I really don't give a $#%^ ...1 yr he did great, 4/1...the other..5? He did avg. No harm in that but that doesnt make him "great" in my book.

Just an opinion..

After the hot start UVA has really cooled off which helps us tremendously.

This has typically been what UVA does when they don't play well, the long droughts on O. A couple of those and who knows.

Lots of breaks going our way. Need to take advantage. Playing OK

Doolittle doesn’t play soft that’s for sure. Second time after the whistle he still goes at them. Nothing easy, even the ones that won’t count

What I mentioned on the first page about UVA's speed is even more apparent. They really don't have much quickness nor do they have more than a guy or two that can break you down off the dribble. They have to pass/position to beat you. We are doing a really good job on defense.

If Doo will be smart and pass out of double teams, OU can stay in this.

Going to have to make shots but they will be wide open.

really looks like this team started peaking at a good time.

ProTip: Don't feed Freeman in the post and help him when he guards the post.

Can Calixte ever not shoot when he touches the ball now?

Also I still despise Kruger’s mass subs.

Interior D. Feel bad for Freeman being asked to defend there.

Freeman: TO trying to get him the ball in the post then missed block out rebound and an and 1 foul..... #bench #now

Back