A Look at #1 Seed Virginia (30-3)

Finally a hand check foul on Virginia. They grab and hold every play. Reminds me of the old WV defense

Outscored 13-0 the two times Manek went out! What the Hell is Kruger doing? Throwing the game?

This game turned following Freeman’s ****ery. Why does he play? I got excited for a second when I thought it was his final game as a Sooner, but then I remembered he was a junior.

Last edited:
Once again, we have the lead and Lon takes puts in Calixte and Freeman to go with Reynolds who was playing pretty solid before that. They go out and we are behind and can't get anything going.

just had our allez oop play stuck up our rectum. I hate it when that happens.

Doolittle to scared to shoot in the paint now.

Team is absolutely terrified to try and take it to the rim now. Such a bad matchup for us.

Doolittle to scared to shoot in the paint now.

I would be as well. Their interior D and foot work is far superior to Ole Miss. This is a game where a 6’7’’ 5 does not work so well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Team is absolutely terrified to try and take it to the rim now. Such a bad matchup for us.
Could be a lot worse right now. Defense is actually doing fairly well keeping us in it. But we need to attack more and to make 3s. We've seen some wide open 3s that aren't going in.

yeah it is. I'm still proud of them but this is kinda ugly. Their hesitation is taking their shots away too.

Once again, we have the lead and Lon takes puts in Calixte and Freeman to go with Reynolds who was playing pretty solid before that. They go out and we are behind and can't get anything going.

We're playing well and winning. Then Lon subs Calixte and Freeman. 13-2 run ensues. This is why you can't win in the postseason, Lon.

Beautiful end-to-end play to finish the half! We need to attack them every time before their defense gets set.

Back