A Look at #1 Seed Virginia (30-3)

Calixte is just a selfish offensive player. He looks shot first, second, and third. And unfortunately, it seems like James can never make shots in games where we really need him to. It's great that he can hit shots when we are blowing out Ole Miss, but against a great defense like this, you will only get so many open shots as a team. Manek can't be the only guy capitalizing from the perimeter.

At least Calixte’s shots are wide open

A month ago he was shooting 38% from 3. Too bad he’s tanked

Calixte is just a selfish offensive player. He looks shot first, second, and third. And unfortunately, it seems like James can never make shots in games where we really need him to. It's great that he can hit shots when we are blowing out Ole Miss, but against a great defense like this, you will only get so many open shots as a team. Manek can't be the only guy capitalizing from the perimeter.

Exactly. This is not the Christian James we need playing today but unfortunately this is the Christian James we usually get when we need the other Christian James the most. Seems like a nice kid but I can't figure out how this happens every time.

Maybe Lon should have tried hypnotizing him. JABBERWOCKY!!

Virginia’s defense has a lot to say about this game. We’re not playing a damn cupcake. This team was ranked number 1 in the nation for a while. I will take down nine at the half.
I agree Virginia would most likely wins big 12 without a loss, they look like the old UCLA teams

None of the seniors played well in the 1st half.

We were actually fine until Freeman came in. He was weak in the post and then he got beat for a board, a mistake he compounded by giving up an and one. Virginia really hasn’t looked back since.

3 screw ups in 30 seconds and it was ball game

Cost Bienemy a turnover on an entry pass

Got lost on defense, then fouled

Virginia is a dang good team. I just hope the team fights like hell and competes in the 2nd half.

Damn skipy. Or something like that. Playing against a 1 seed. Hustling. Manek really is doing a good job. But yeah, we suck.

Get a grip OK.

By the may mict, I agree with your post. Just quoted you, well, a bit lazy here. Whatever is handy.

Interesting that for all the times people make sure to complain and blame Lon when he doesn't call timeout as quickly as some prefer, only one person mentioned him calling a quick one that helped right the ship. Squeaky wheel gets the grease, I guess.

Interesting that for all the times people make sure to complain and blame Lon when he doesn't call timeout as quickly as some prefer, only one person mentioned him calling a quick one that helped right the ship. Squeaky wheel gets the grease, I guess.

I actually had this same thought when he called that timeout. :ez-laugh:

Make shots. PLEASE!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to Nantz and Raftery the coaches are very excited about him! LOL

they are such liars LOL

It just made me laugh when they said it because it's just like the old cliches from bull Durham.
"he takes'em one game at a time and the coaches are really excited about him"

Virginia is a dang good team. I just hope the team fights like hell and competes in the 2nd half.

Damn skipy. Or something like that. Playing against a 1 seed. Hustling. Manek really is doing a good job. But yeah, we suck.

Get a grip OK.

By the may mict, I agree with your post. Just quoted you, well, a bit lazy here. Whatever is handy.

They allowed a UVA shoulder but not an OU

Tough break there

How do we get called for a charge???? They missed it on other end and it was more obvious

Terrible charge call... they better call that at the other end!

Back