A Look at #1 Seed Virginia (30-3)

Feels like ball game. Just can’t see us getting enough stops or enough buckets but no surprise. This is going about like I thought it would.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feels like ball game. Just can’t see us getting enough stops or enough buckets but no surprise. This is going about like I thought it would.

Same here. I'm not upset with the guys....they are playing hard. UVA just has more talent and are playing their usual disciplined game. I do wish we would've hit some of those open 3s that we clanked in the first half....and it might feel a little different.

Weird shot from Manek

Guys are still playing hard but too many bad shots and not enough open makes

Same here. I'm not upset with the guys....they are playing hard. UVA just has more talent and are playing their usual disciplined game. I do wish we would've hit some of those open 3s that we clanked in the first half....and it might feel a little different.

They are getting open looks and we are having to work so hard to even get a shot off. They are just better then us on both sides. But i agree, we are playing hard

I like the fight and hustle the team is showing. Didn’t see that in a lot of games we were losing this year.

Uh oh, Freeman in.

And Freeman instantly screws up.
And Calixte instantly forces a shot he has no chance to make.

And a bad shot from Calixte. Manek and JB have to come back in now. Might as well lose with tired guys.

Back