A Look at #1 Seed Virginia (30-3)

umm, yeah their guys hit over 40% from 3...might want to go guard them than just stand and watch them shoot...then throw your arms up as in wtf...LOL...

Id rather see james shoot the 3 then dribble around and spin and throw up a faded jumper

well, honestly...I thought we'd lose by 20+...

it's a MORAL victory...but man we look like crap.

not sure why we didn't try running on them...

I understand we we shot a ton of 3's....getting our **** blocked a lot..

these announcers are so one-sided. oh well, I guess thats what the top seed deserves. sucks to be on this end of these losses.

We have played hard tonight. UVA D has been the difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

these announcers are so one-sided. oh well, I guess thats what the top seed deserves. sucks to be on this end of these losses.

considering...they were #1 in the country a few weeks...we were not...and played really poorly...we've done a "decent" job. They are not blowing us out.

well at least they seem like a pretty classy team. when that kid thought he hurt RO he comforted him. and they're not rubbing it in.

This is why it's important to play better during the season. Get a better seed, and you don't have to face teams of this level for at least another round or two. We played well enough tonight to beat some lesser teams.

Solid showing tonight which was all I was really hoping for.

well...season's over.

Hopefully Doo, Manek and JB come ready next year.

Barely scored more in this entire game than we scored in the first half against Ole Miss. We actually had lots of open looks, just couldn't knock them down. I really think the starters needed to play a lot more in this game. We hung tough with them with our first group out there.

Back