Annual Preseason Scrimmage - 10/26

I shall expect several, exhaustive, expert and thorough reports or Guido and Vito will be tasked to persuade you of the wisdom of doing what I command.

I shall expect several, exhaustive, expert and thorough reports or Guido and Vito will be tasked to persuade you of the wisdom of doing what I command.

I don't know about the "expert" part, but will do my best to keep from a Guido or Vito visit. :)

I hope 4 or 5 thousand fans are in attendance. It could help out with any visiting recruits. I will be in attendance with a couple of grand-kids.

I'm not sure how much OU is promoting the event. That will make a difference of how many will attend. I have seen very little on Twitter so I'm not sure they are putting much effort into the event.

I'm not sure how much OU is promoting the event. That will make a difference of how many will attend. I have seen very little on Twitter so I'm not sure they are putting much effort into the event.
It's on the WBB web page.

Is anyone trying to watch the live feed? Really choppy in Tulsa.

I didn't get to watch the entire scrimmage but:

Maddie and Portia appear to be good passers.

Need a lot of work on rebounding.

These ladies are a long way from being a team right now. They looked tired and and confused on defense and rebounding. It was a no contest with the guys, and competitive when just the team going against each other.

I missed the first part of the scrimmage so mostly I saw them going against the guys.

would rather have seen them scrimmage each other.

Manning caught my eye. A lot quicker than I expected and appeared to be fearless. Good shooting too.

I believe there is a fair amount of improvement with Nicole but we need that because Jo doesn't seem to be any different.

Hope Portia usually hits all those shots she was missing tonight. She seemed to be confident in taking the shots.

Campbell still finds ways to rebound and score.

Jaz looks about the same as before her injury. Moving well though.

Back