Another close home game?

Krugerfan52

Reaction score
Does anybody else think this game could be a lot like the Missouri/OSU games? I see this is a very even matchup. Iowa State is down to only 7 or 8 players, which is about what we play. They have some experience, but not much, like us. They have more upperclassmen that play, but as a team actually have less Big 12 experience since some of them are jucos.

I think it should be a good game. If it were in Ames, I think we'd go down. But being in Norman I'm expecting a close win and hoping for a double-digit win in which we play a complete game for the first time in a long time.

TMG > Diante Garrett
WW > Scott Christopherson
Cade < Marquis Gilstrap
Crocker < Craig Brackins
Gallon > Justin Hamilton

Should be close... I don't know who guards Brackins, and if he and Gilstrap get hot it could be really close and come down to the wire.

Good thing Lucca Staiger quit.

I believe all the winnable games (those not against KU or UT) will be close, don't see us having the fire power to blow someone out.

TMG > Diante Garrett
WW > Scott Christopherson
Cade < Marquis Gilstrap
Crocker < Craig Brackins
Gallon > Justin Hamilton

Should be close... I don't know who guards Brackins, and if he and Gilstrap get hot it could be really close and come down to the wire.

Good thing Lucca Staiger quit.

I agree on Staiger quitting. If he were still there I think they would have a slight overall talent/depth advantage. His three-point shooting was a valuable part of their offense. Without him, I think we have the outside shooting advantage while they have the size and athleticsm advantage inside and on the wings.

We are also a better freethrow shooting team. Hopefully we can take advantage of that.

I really thought ISU would be one of the most improved teams this year, but that have had too many injuries, suspensions and defections to make the jump. I hope we take care of business tomorrow.

I think if WW plays and is able to play at the level he has the last few games we win this game by double digits. If WW is unable to play and Pledgers shot isn't falling it could be a close one. The team just plays better at home and I see Mizzou and OSU as being better than ISU.

Back