Are all the players just sticking around campus this summer?

thebigabd

Reaction score
Nobody playing overseas? Did anyone tryout for the US U19 team? Any other opportunities out there? Or is everyone just gonna hang around campus?

Nobody playing overseas? Did anyone tryout for the US U19 team? Any other opportunities out there? Or is everyone just gonna hang around campus?

Everyone is sticking around. Should be a time for the team to bond. I am actually kind of glad that WW isn't doing the U19 because this gives him a real chance to make this his team and to bond with the new guys.

Everyone is sticking around. Should be a time for the team to bond. I am actually kind of glad that WW isn't doing the U19 because this gives him a real chance to make this his team and to bond with the new guys.

I would have liked to see Willie play for the U19 team... Couldnt hurt to play against the best in that age group from other countries.

Have they announced the American roster for that yet? I couldnt find it.

I would have liked to see Willie play for the U19 team... Couldnt hurt to play against the best in that age group from other countries.

Have they announced the American roster for that yet? I couldnt find it.

Yeah, I think they did just today. Don't know where to find it though. I would rather see him gel with the new guys since we are going to be so dependent on them if we want to be a good team again next year.

Back