Barry Honore

Seymore Cox

Reaction score
What are the odds of him being in the rotation. The guy has some ability to get a D1 scholarship, but does he have what it takes to be a contribute at the big12 level.

I think he has a good shot to be the 4th big man in the rotation the next couple of years. I think he will be better than Beau Gerber, but a step below Ryan Wright (to this point). I think he could have about the impact that Kyle Cannon would have had, if he had taken care of business and stuck it out.

I think he will have a significant impact even this year while having to sit out. A lot of people only look at in game minutes to determine bench contribution, but quality competition in practice is where having a deep bench truly pays off. Any time you can add a guy that was worthy of a D-1 scholarship, I think it is a plus because practice becomes that much more competitive.

I think he will have a significant impact even this year while having to sit out. A lot of people only look at in game minutes to determine bench contribution, but quality competition in practice is where having a deep bench truly pays off. Any time you can add a guy that was worthy of a D-1 scholarship, I think it is a plus because practice becomes that much more competitive.

good point.

Back