Big 12 Tournament Day 5 #1 Houston vs #7 ISU in the final

Yep. Their fifth starter is better than anyone on our team.

KU’s offense is just beautiful to watch, the way they move the ball is just something to watch. I am so pissed I didn’t bet more on them today. Zero chance Self was going to lose this game.
furphy is gonna be a lottery pic

Yep. Their fifth starter is better than anyone on our team.

KU’s offense is just beautiful to watch, the way they move the ball is just something to watch. I am so pissed I didn’t bet more on them today. Zero chance Self was going to lose this game.
That was an ass-kicking from the tip.....unfortunately so was our game....sigh.:mad:

That was an ass-kicking from the tip.....unfortunately so was our game....sigh.:mad:
Clinic by Self. There was no way he was letting them lose today. He is now something like 12-0 in home top 10 games where KU is the lower ranked team. Still can’t believe Vegas handed out free money on that one.

Houston will be ready for them in a month.

Clinic by Self. There was no way he was letting them lose today. He is now something like 12-0 in home top 10 games where KU is the lower ranked team. Still can’t believe Vegas handed out free money on that one.

Houston will be ready for them in a month.

Easy money for sure

unbelievable moxy from cincy, making today’s loss even worse.

Texas dominated most of the final 12 minutes or so of the half. 43-32 Texas at the break.

Kansas State is down 29-27 at halftime. They led 24-17 but went ice cold only scoring 3 points the last 8 minutes or so.
Abmas has been huge in some games for them, winning on last second shots and taking over a game like today down the stretch. That's the difference between an upper classman All Conference guard and what we are seeing on OU's team right now.

What an absolute gong show in Waco. The Baylor timekeeper better be counting his blessings that the last shot wasn’t in time or else he should have been fired lol.

Obvious prediction: Boynton gets fired.

It'll be interesting to see who OSU hires.

This coaching offseason may get really crazy. Ohio State could open up. Might be time for McDermott to head somewhere bigger than Creighton (like Ohio State). The Blue Jays might lose their top 3-4 players. Washington, Arizona State, Louisville, Vanderbilt, Michigan, Minnesota, etc....are all possible openings.
Two coaches who will be hot commodities are the Indiana State guy, Josh Schertz, and Colorado State's Niko Medved. Both have really good offensive systems. If we ae in the market, would love to see either of them in the mix.

KU down four late, now up two after a six-point burst that included two layups that I’d love to see our guards make. Both layups came after KSU turnovers. Winning that turnover battle is just so important.

Self is just an unfair advantage. Gets his team a wide open dunk to tie it and send it to OT. How many times do we see college teams dribble around and struggle to even get a shot in that situation?

KU hasn’t won a single Big12 road game. Of course, They do win their home games.

KU hasn’t won a single Big12 road game. Of course, They do win their home games.
They won at Stoolwater but your point is still a good one. They usually don’t struggle like this on the road. No reason for them to lose all three of WVU, UCF, and KSU. Houston or Baylor needs to make sure that costs them!

Back