Miss. Valley St 55
(1-3, 0-3 away)
Iowa St 96
(4-0, 3-0 home)

Hardin-Simmons 45
Baylor 106
(4-0, 4-0 home)

Last edited:
Mizzou's game is actually for the South Padre Island invitational, as well. They played in Puerto Rico last year.

At one point, MU went on a 44-2 run, and the score was 50-13 at the half. I realize the opponent was less than stellar, but still pretty impressive. I don't care how bad an opponent is, you've got to be playing damn well to go on a run like that.

kstate 2-0 home, 2-1 neutral.

think dayton is prolly 1-0 home, 1-2 neutral, but not positive.

Nice win for kstate, you guys got the basketball win, OU fans needed after yesterday's football games.

Lace Dunn was 7-11 from deep today. I am not sure how well his jumper is going to translate at the next level though because he literally gets about two inches off the ground on his jumper, AND has a slow release....

Fatty and Sys congrats on the win. Dayton has a real solid team.

Fatty and Sys congrats on the win. Dayton has a real solid team.

to be honest, i think they're a bit overrated. can't shoot well enough to be that good.

the team out of that tournament that i think will suprise people is ole miss. white is an impressive player, and they've got some pieces around him. they just need to get better on defense and handle the ball a little better and they could be really good.

Back