Brad Stevens

For the right price, he leaves.

he's not leaving his mom. she still irons his shirts and inspects the girls he brings home.

Plus she brings the hotpockets down when the fellas are over for a late night of Warcraft.

Im gonna be pissed if we dont get stevens. Its OU for christs sake. Once in a lifetime opportunity for you Mr. Stevens

Oklahoma does not like Obama, therefore Oklahoma does not like guys with big wide ears. Don't see Brad Stevens working out.

he's not leaving his mom. she still irons his shirts and inspects the girls he brings home.

Plus she brings the hotpockets down when the fellas are over for a late night of Warcraft.
Does his wife know about these girls he brings home?

Does his wife know about these girls he brings home?

you mean his fake internet wife that was a supermodel that he tells all of his WoW buddies about?

they have an open marriage.

he doesn't care about money. dude left a ku$h job at eli lilly to be a coach. he's not going anywhere unless it's a premiere gig, unc, duke, etc.

A ku$h job at Eli Lilly?!? Are you kidding me? No doubt he makes more money at Butler.

Whose children are those?

those aren't children. those are people from his guild. they're raiding tonight and those "younger" ones are his tank and healer. He's leveling his paladin up after they're done in the ncaa's.

A ku$h job at Eli Lilly?!? Are you kidding me? No doubt he makes more money at Butler.

he left to be a volunteer assistant because he wanted to be a coach so badly. he doesn't care about money. he's going to be loyal to the university that gave him a chance.

if you wanna attract Brad Stevens then you start by offering a 10 year supply of hotpockets and 10 cans of green monster a day for 10 years. THAT will make him start listening.

he left to be a volunteer assistant because he wanted to be a coach so badly. he doesn't care about money. he's going to be loyal to the university that gave him a chance.

He left a three figure income to make nothing as a volunteer coach. The guy like Red says won't leave Butler for just anybody. We are an anybody. He grew up in Indianapolis and his Dad drove him to watch Bobby Knights teams in Bloomington all the time beginning at age 5.Indiana and a whole lot of money awaits him at some point. He has absolutely as much chance of coming here as Bob Stoops does going to Pullman as coach.

You may want to learn more about the coach you want.

I know all I need to know, chief... the guy is a winner! Who cares if he left a low paying pharma job to be a volunteer assistant? News flash... most coaches start as volunteers! Do you think Kellen Sampson got paid when he was an grad. asst. at OU?

This is the guy that takes ****shefski's place at Dook. If he'd been at Dook the last 10 years they'd have won 5 titles. That's how much better than ****shefski he is.

This is the guy that takes ****shefski's place at Dook. If he'd been at Dook the last 10 years they'd have won 5 titles. That's how much better than ****shefski he is.

Tell me this is an attempt at humor?

Back