Can you guys explain some Trump things to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
first, I'm not a Buddhist. I am a non-dualist. advaita vedanta. taoism. those lines.

second, I am still human. when I do engage life on this level, crap like this trump idiocy still annoys me. I can also pull back and examine it from a greater perspective and merely see trump as the motivation for others to do better. But seeing as how this body still exists on this plane I still plant a flag here.

my apologies

I'm not talking about Fauci. I'm talking about the orange a-hole who I have been giving the benefit of the doubt for months over concerning willfulness. I always assumed he was just ignorant of the facts of covid. That wasn't it at all - he just didn't care. He knew full well how many people could and likely would die if he didnt attack this virus in an aggressive manner ... yet he feigned ignorance and used deception as he let the absolute worst come about.

At this point I wouldn't give a single red cent to save either his behind or anyone who still chooses to support him. And that includes Ada and anyone else here. If you don't see light now then you're living in your own little dream world.

He knew.
He lied.
190,000 died.

When trump shut down travel from china you all called him a xenophobe.. lol

explain how your side was aggressively combating covid with that position AND with being completely silent on these mass gatherings of "protests"? Thanks

explain how your side was aggressively combating covid with that position AND with being completely silent on these mass gatherings of "protests"? Thanks

I'd like for these hoodwinkers to view all of the 2020 spring break videos available and then tell us how most young people are conservatives.

I didn't, and that whole talking point is just a flawed distraction. Any idiot should be able to recognize that. Allow me to explain:

1.) Tens of thousands of people still came in from China after the "ban"
2.) The virus was ALREADY HERE.
3.) Trump has talked about that move hundreds of times (or more) because he has to focus on SOMETHING he did, instead of all the things he didn't do
4.) It was more motivated by his trade war than any kind of Covid policy
5.) That has absolutely nothing to do with what CoolM said...

He knew how dangerous it was, he knew it was several times more deadly than the flu, he knew it was airborne, etc. He told Bob that in early February. I doubt he learned it the previous day. He could have known that for months. Bare minimum, he knew for weeks. And did basically nothing.

• He knew it was airborne, and questioned the masks. Many died as a result.
  • He knew it was super contagious, and downplayed it. His words. He downplayed it.
  • He knew it had a much higher death rate than even a bad flu. He didn't warn anybody in time.

This isn't some deniable thing... he knew. It was contrary to what he said in public. People died. We will hit 200,000 dead this weekend... in 7 months. 200,000 dead.

There are two acceptable positions on this based on what we know now. Only 2. There is no denying, defending, etc.

Acceptable Position 1: Yes, he downplayed it by his own admission then, and now... But it was the right thing to do because he needed to prevent a panic. I think he did the right thing withholding information, downplaying, and misleading on purpose in order to do that.

Acceptable Position 2: Yes, he downplayed it by his own admission, then, and now... But he did the wrong thing. He should have told the American people everything he knew at that time and put together a plan to prevent the spread, mitigate death, protect the economy, etc way earlier than he did. If he knew about this early in the year (or earlier), and acted properly at that time, he could have saved tens of thousands of lives, protected the economy better, etc.

That's it. Nothing else in between. There are no options for:

• Denying he downplayed it.
  • Denying he misled.
  • Denying what he knew, and when he knew it.
  • Blaming Democrats
  • Blaming Obama
  • Blaming the media
  • Blaming SteveRocks
  • Etc

He knew. He's the POTUS. He made the decisions he made. There is nothing else.

I didn't, and that whole talking point is just a flawed distraction. Any idiot should be able to recognize that. Allow me to explain:

1.) Tens of thousands of people still came in from China after the "ban"
2.) The virus was ALREADY HERE.
3.) Trump has talked about that move hundreds of times (or more) because he has to focus on SOMETHING he did, instead of all the things he didn't do
4.) It was more motivated by his trade war than any kind of Covid policy
5.) That has absolutely nothing to do with what CoolM said...

He knew how dangerous it was, he knew it was several times more deadly than the flu, he knew it was airborne, etc. He told Bob that in early February. I doubt he learned it the previous day. He could have known that for months. Bare minimum, he knew for weeks. And did basically nothing.

• He knew it was airborne, and questioned the masks. Many died as a result.
  • He knew it was super contagious, and downplayed it. His words. He downplayed it.
  • He knew it had a much higher death rate than even a bad flu. He didn't warn anybody in time.

This isn't some deniable thing... he knew. It was contrary to what he said in public. People died. We will hit 200,000 dead this weekend... in 7 months. 200,000 dead.

There are two acceptable positions on this based on what we know now. Only 2. There is no denying, defending, etc.

Acceptable Position 1: Yes, he downplayed it by his own admission then, and now... But it was the right thing to do because he needed to prevent a panic. I think he did the right thing withholding information, downplaying, and misleading on purpose in order to do that.

Acceptable Position 2: Yes, he downplayed it by his own admission, then, and now... But he did the wrong thing. He should have told the American people everything he knew at that time and put together a plan to prevent the spread, mitigate death, protect the economy, etc way earlier than he did. If he knew about this early in the year (or earlier), and acted properly at that time, he could have saved tens of thousands of lives, protected the economy better, etc.

That's it. Nothing else in between. There are no options for:

• Denying he downplayed it.
  • Denying he misled.
  • Denying what he knew, and when he knew it.
  • Blaming Democrats
  • Blaming Obama
  • Blaming the media
  • Blaming SteveRocks
  • Etc

He knew. He's the POTUS. He made the decisions he made. There is nothing else.

You must be kin with the fellow on the OU football board who has a thing for the "fighting Irish." Either way your musings reminds me of a Stephen Bishop song entitled "On and On."

White House announces normalized relations between Israel and Bahrain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGaHpGZJevI

This is huge news for the lives of every day Americans. I can't wait to see how well Bahrain and Israel do together. I mean, Bahrain is a huge deal. Population similar to Oklahoma City metro area. And a country guilty of bad human rights abuses.

Seriously, who cares about this? This won't change a single Americans life.

Am I wrong on that? If I am, I will step back on this... but this just doesn't seem like a big deal to me.

This is huge news for the lives of every day Americans. I can't wait to see how well Bahrain and Israel do together. I mean, Bahrain is a huge deal. Population similar to Oklahoma City metro area. And a country guilty of bad human rights abuses.

Am I wrong on that? If I am, I will step back on this... but this just doesn't seem like a big deal to me.

It isn't a big deal to you because it was Trump that did it.
If Obama did it, it would be used as proof of his greatness

It's weird. The two countries have never been at war. The citizens of Bahrain have more to fear from their own government than from Israel. But kudos I guess.

It isn't a big deal to you because it was Trump that did it.
If Obama did it, it would be used as proof of his greatness

Nope, I seriously don't care about this. Some things Trump does are big deals to me. Bringing troops home, bringing back manufacturing jobs, etc. I just don't see why this matters.

I would encourage Obama not to waste his time with murderous thug regimes like Bahrain.

So, only things which changes the lives of Americans is relevant? Gotcha! So, peace and not war versus, misguidedness and non acceptance, is a bad thing. Gotcha! Bahrain is a rather wealthy country, which can cause instability if it wanted to, but lets just ignore the obvious because people who are on the right side of things always clamor to ignoring the obvious, or is it the people who are full of themselves. In other words chit with corn. Some of you are fake personas created just to create balance in what is your imbalanced lives or you're just first class arseholes. Either possibility is poison.

I will say this... normalized relations between two countries can only be a good thing. No harm it.

So, good. And perhaps the real news is that it builds some momentum in the region. UAE was first, then Bahrain, etc. Maybe they all start accepting Israel one by one.

I will say this... normalized relations between two countries can only be a good thing. No harm it.

So, good. And perhaps the real news is that it builds some momentum in the region. UAE was first, then Bahrain, etc. Maybe they all start accepting Israel one by one.

Hey, that brick wall is of good use after all, Chippy.

[tweet]1304271518021672961[/tweet]

Wait, so Republican Rod Rosenstein sent Republican Robert Mueller to investigate Trump's connection to Russia and Russia's interference in the 2016 election and that somehow has something to do with <checks notes> President Obama?

That is a bizarre conspiracy theory.

[tweet]1304271518021672961[/tweet]

In order to believe this insanity you have to believe that Rod Rosenstein, a guy that worked for Ken Starr investigating Bill Clinton, Douglas Ginsburg (Reagan appointee to the DC court of appeals), was then nominated as a US attorney by George W. Bush, then later appointed by Trump to the position of deputy attorney general, was somehow in cahoots with President Obama and knew that Jeff Sessions would recuse himself and he would get an opportunity to appoint Republican Bob Mueller as a special investigator of Trump/Russia and that Mueller would go along because he was also in cahoots with President Obama to "cover up" his "illegal spying" on the Trump campaign.

How stupid would you have to be to believe this?

you all? so I am supposed to consider each of you conservatives individually as opposed to all being trump cultists yet I am relegated to "you all"? I dont think so. try again.

Mueller and his team deleting evidence to coverup their corrupt investigation. Following the Hillary Clinton playbook. DC is full of corruption.

[TWEET]1304430752919150592[/TWEET]

Obama was a failure at foreign policy. Obama was a failure at domestic policy. Trump has been a huge success. Nominated for 3 Nobel peace prizes and counting. Trump has had greater success in 3+ years of foreign policy than the last 32 years of American presidents combined.

[TWEET]1304473597428158464[/TWEET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back