Did the team make it out?

I'm curious as well, but i guess no news means they left?

I also would guess that no news means they made it out

Hale said about 3:30 that they were waiting for the plane to be rerouted, it has not arrived here to pick them up.

They didn't make it out. Probably going to cancel the game.

They didn't make it out. Probably going to cancel the game.

That would be just swell with me. It would buy some time for Crock and Willie to heal up....

I am surprised that they didn't just drive south yesterday and try to go from Dallas or something....

I think this could be a "planned" way to get them more time to heal even though I have heard some interesting things. But even though class was cancelled today, there was no way they would have left yesterday. They stick to the schedule to a T.

I think this could be a "planned" way to get them more time to heal even though I have heard some interesting things. But even though class was cancelled today, there was no way they would have left yesterday. They stick to the schedule to a T.

What's this?

OU just sent out a press release with their pregame notes. This was at the very top of the release:

Due to winter weather, OU’s departure from Norman has been delayed indefinitely. The team hopes to leave for Lincoln sometime this evening.

That would be just swell with me. It would buy some time for Crock and Willie to heal up....

I am surprised that they didn't just drive south yesterday and try to go from Dallas or something....

I agree. It would be ideal if the game were postponed to Wednesday night.

Problem with postponing the game to Wed is Nebraska plays KSU on Tuesday so I doubt they would want back to back games.

Due to winter weather, OU’s departure from Norman has been delayed indefinitely. The team hopes to leave for Lincoln sometime this evening.

We all need to pray for the snow to keep falling. If it snow lets up, that means we'll leave here sometime this evening and reach Lincoln pretty late. The players will be worn out from their journey, and in turn, will play like **** tomorrow. We need the snow to keep coming!

We all need to pray for the snow to keep falling. If it snow lets up, that means we'll leave here sometime this evening and reach Lincoln pretty late. The players will be worn out from their journey, and in turn, will play like **** tomorrow. We need the snow to keep coming!

To be fair, they should then move the game back to a 7 or 8 pm tip.

Back