@@@ Farewell Note to Terrel Cade Davis @@@

Cade,
My wife and I have come to nearly every game during your career and you have been a big reason why. We appreciate the example you set by always playing hard and sticking it out through the tough times.

Thanks for everything.

Capelfan

Cade, for the last four years I can't think of another player who has so consistently exemplified what it means to represent OU basketball. After four years of putting in work, I think any basketball coach in the country would say that they'd love to have you on their team. I know Coach Knight has said similar things, and that's no praise to take lightly. Your work ethic, dedication, refusal to give up in the face of adversity, and all-around leadership by example will make it easy for incoming young men to see what it means to play college basketball.

Sooner Nation is proud to call you our own. No matter what comes next, you will handle it like a man and succeed through working hard, because that's what you do. You will always have a family in Norman, no matter where you roam. Come back and let us know how you are doing from time to time.

To put it simply, anyone playing college basketball with an attitude other than yours is doing it wrong.

:clap

Cade,

Thank you for all of your time and effort here at the University of Oklahoma. You are truly what is means to be a Sooner, you never backed down from a challenge and you always gave you all. I, and the rest of Sooner Nation, wish you the best in your post college life.

Thank you again for everything,

kssooner13

Cade,

You define what heart, hustle and hardwood is all about. I wish you nothing but the best in life, business or whatever you choose to do in the future.

Thanks for everything!!! You will be missed!

Cade

Thank you for all the hardwork you put in during your career at OU. You were the heart and soul of team this year. I am so happy for you that you were able to get teh Win against osu on your Senior Day. Best wishes

Max Power

Keep em coming guys and gals. I'm not going to send it to the office until Monday.

Congrats on getting a win in your last home game. I thought it was a fitting end to your home career. You wouldn't let that little guy get a 3 off, and then you went and got the rebound to seal it. Kind of explains the way you played for four years in a Sooner uniform. Good luck next week and in the future. I have no doubt you will be successful at whatever it is you choose.

Perfect example of a great young man that came to OU & gave all he had for his team & University!!Good luck in everything you do Cade Davis!!Go Sooners!!!!

Thanks for the hard work Cade. Good luck overseas!

Cade,

I'm very glad I was able to be at your Senior Day. Thanks for leaving it all on the floor and getting us a satisfying win vs. OSU. Loved your postgame speech!

Back