First Conference GAME!!!

Navy2004

Reaction score
We have to get started off on the right foot. I know we are nowhere near TU or KU but, if this team can beat the rest of the group we will have a really good season. We have to stay calm against Baylor because they will come out and try to run us out of the gym and break our spirit. We start off with a win and it will go along way. Maybe conference will wake this team up....

I agree. This game in Waco is one of the most important IMO. It is one of the few road games that I think we can win. I think we may lose a couple of home games..Texas, KState, so we need to win 2-3 road games to have a shot at finishing over .500 and any shot at the NCAA. (Not saying it will happen, but why not hope for now?) But more than anything, we don't want to start off 0-1 in Big 12 play, with a chance to lose to OSU and be 0-2 and be behind the 8 ball all year.

Even though Baylor is probably the better team and at home, I still have my hopes up that we can pull the upset and keep the streak going. Baylor is good, but they are not Texas/Kansas...two teams that I think we have no chance against this year.

Back