Fitz, Gallon, Pledger, and TMG

Seymore Cox

Reaction score
Need to see a majority of the pt from this point on. No disrespect to anyone else, but these guys need to get as much experience for next year.

I believe crock deserves minutes... So he can showcase his skills in hopes to play overseas

Playing time goes to the players who deserve it, period. If the freshmen aren't going to practice and play as they should, there is no point in rewarding them with pt. In fact, it would be counterproductive. Rewarding bad behavior with pt.

Cade and Tony have busted their butts this year. Injuries have slowed tony and maybe cade, for all we know. I can see letting the freshmen get more pt, but not at the expense of these two.

As much as I'd like to see the young guys, guys like Cade and Crocker, and to a lesser degree Wright shouldn't lose minutes to them if they are a) better, and/or b) practicing harder. Crocker has earned the right to get his minutes the rest of the year.

As much as I'd like to see the young guys, guys like Cade and Crocker, and to a lesser degree Wright shouldn't lose minutes to them if they are a) better, and/or b) practicing harder. Crocker has earned the right to get his minutes the rest of the year.
I agree. Those 3 guys deserve playing time. Its a classless thing to bench a senior because he won't be here next year and disregard all the hard work he's put in.

And Cade will be here next year too. He can get better as well.

There is no reason Capel can't get all of them plenty of minutes. If Capel is transitioning to a 3 guard lineup it may be a bit more difficult to get Pledger minutes but even he should get some time.

I do also believe Crock, Cade, and Wright deserve minutes....

What has Pledger accomplished this year to earn major PT the rest of the way?

He's too slow to play outside and guard anybody decent. Cade has earned it.

Back